Friday, May 11, 2012

Fun Facts Friday

1.  I am d-o-n-e with finals!!!!!  woooooo hoooooo!!!  I had my last one yesterday morning.  I survived my first year of grad school.  It was tough, and a lot of work, but totally worth it.

2.  I get to go back to school in 2.5 weeks.  We have summer classes and clinic, so it's not quite a super relaxing summer.  That's okay.  Hopefully it won't be quite as stressful as the rest of the school year.  And I have my honeymoon to look forward to!

3.  My house is a Mess.  That's right, mess with a capital M.  I try to keep things organized during finals as much as possible, but with wedding projects going on too all hope was lost.  Plan for today - clean.

4.  Now that I'm done with finals I can officially get super duper excited for my wedding!  I don't have to feel bad for obsessing over the small details instead of studying.  #pumped  15 days!!!!!!!!!!!

5.  The best thing I made this week was this little beauty.  They were so good that Josh asked for them 3 nights in a row.

6.  I learned this week after a few minor studying breakdowns that my wedding mascara is indeed "cry-proof".  Everything is labeled water proof, but I've learned this doesn't mean diddly when it comes to tears.  I do not want to look like a raccoon on my wedding day, or worry that I can't cry because my makeup will run and then my face will be all scrunched up or something.  Anyhow, this stuff is the best.  A little pricey, but totally "cry-proof".

7.  I am so stinking excited to share my wedding details with you.  I've let a few slip here and there, but I want everyone who comes to be surprised by things.  This has been really hard for me though.  Good thing I only have to wait a few more days.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At May 11, 2012 at 7:53 AM , Anonymous Faith @ For the Health of It said...

I can see why he asked for so many pumpkin mug cakes - they look absolutely amazing - and so easy!

 
At May 11, 2012 at 9:43 AM , Blogger Bethany Grow said...

You are so adorable! Congrats on being done with finals! It always feels oh so good. And I nominated you for an award! Check it!http://www.lovethegrows.com/2012/05/one-lovely-blog-award.html

 
At May 11, 2012 at 1:12 PM , Blogger Itsnotjustabouttherecipe said...

Congratulations on being done with finals (it's a huge relief, isn't it?) and on your upcoming wedding! I can't wait to hear/see all the details after you're married. And thanks for the tip on the "cry-proof" mascara (I have at least 3 more years left). I thought I was the only one who broke down during finals.

 
At May 11, 2012 at 9:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoop whoop! Congrats girly on surviving your first year of grad school! I may be coming to you for advice on staying sane next year when I begin mine haha. Have a great weekend Annie and celebrate some! You most definitely earned it ;)

 
At May 12, 2012 at 11:10 AM , Blogger What's Annie Making? said...

Thanks so much Faith! They are dangerously easy ;)

 
At May 12, 2012 at 11:10 AM , Blogger What's Annie Making? said...

You are so sweet!!! It feels so good to be done now.

 
At May 12, 2012 at 11:12 AM , Blogger What's Annie Making? said...

Thanks! It's the biggest relief. I'm so excited to share all of the details. I've actually found a pretty good "cry proof" pretty much hurricane proof makeup routine for the wedding so I'll be sure to share it.

 
At May 12, 2012 at 11:12 AM , Blogger What's Annie Making? said...

Thanks Wendi! Biggest advice, "just keep swimming". You have a good weekend too!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

What's Annie Making?: Fun Facts Friday

This page has moved to a new address.

Fun Facts Friday